2.11.09

Of course you can

(Praia de Doniños, Ferrol)
I was surfing in my own thoughts when he came outside the Café and asked me:
- Can I sit down?
- Of course you can.
The night was so calm and quiet, the sky was dark and it was cold, but it was nice to be sitting on the terrace during some minutes.
- Are you foreigner?
- Yes, I´m from Spain. So far and so close at the same time.
- So far I think, because your mind.
- Not at all, I´m enjoying the silence; you can´t imagine how much I missed it. I mean, there where I lived everything is noisy, if I walk, if I run, while I work or sleep... too much time without hear the nature... without peace.
- That´s not completely true. Here you can listen some voices and people laughing or speaking so loud. They are never in silence. Sometimes, I go to the North and stay alone in the forest, but the animals have their own home there and they continue to live while I observe.
- I wish to go there. Would you show me the way?
- The way to heaven is really hard to walk.
He smiled and took my hand. A star was falling down from the sky.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

It is really beautiful, but too sad for the author. She has great strength, support, family, friends and me when you need it, if that does happen.
Embrace the world, to hope.

manel dijo...

gran playa, jejeje. de las mejores. no sabía que también eras fotera